Who are we ?
Head Office: Gwénaëlle Lelièvre, 3 rue Albert Forget, 35400 Saint-Malo. email@example.com, +33 616 59 70 56. N° Siret: 84847459900018
Copyright photos and videos: Gwénaëlle Lelièvre, Serge Bizeul or royalty free photos
© Favicon by Polyarix
Use of personal data collected
If you go to the login page, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles …). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor visited that other sites.
Data collected :
The company “Vos Vacances à Saint-Malo” collects personal data which are as follows: • When opening the customer account for the fulfillment of his order: his name; first name; email address ; phone number; address ; one-sided copy card identity.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from customers of “Vos Vacances à Saint-Malo” aims to:
• The fulfillment of their order and their contract.
• Depending on the preferences of the user, sending commercial and advertising information. Shelf life of personal data Art. L102B. The tax procedures book stipulates that “the books, records, documents or documents on which the rights of communication, investigation and control of the administration may be exercised shall be kept for a period of six years”.
Data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
• When the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public. Implementation of user rights. In the area of the regulation of personal data, users have the rights mentioned below, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address:
• The right of access: they can exercise their right of access to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before the implementation of this right, Vos Vacances à Saint-Malo may request proof of the identity of the user to verify its accuracy.
• The right to modify, rectify, delete, portability of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable laws on Data protection.
• The right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.